Shenzhen Haojingyuan Optoelectronic Co.,Ltd

 

Professional led display mamufacturer

Home
Products
About Us
Factory Tour
Quality Control
Contact Us
Request A Quote
Home ProductsOutdoor Rental LED Display

P10 Outdoor Rental LED Display Screen LED Stage Background Video Wall 1/4 Scan Driving

Good quality Outdoor Rental LED Display for sales
Good quality Outdoor Rental LED Display for sales
I have cooperated with this company for over 3 years, I like their products which is popular with our customers and trust their service.

—— David

I receive your products, they are all good. Keep in touch!

—— William

service is very good,product quality also is good. we do business many years before.

—— Sanchez

their price is not high,but quality is really good. they don't have stock,if you want to buy form them,please leave about 20 days production time.

—— Salvador

Gracias a Joyce está ayudando.Ella me enseña mucho acerca de pantalla LED.Muy profesional y su calidad es buena.

—— Victory

Profesional y las ventas son muy paciente conmigo.

—— Erlinael

I'm Online Chat Now

P10 Outdoor Rental LED Display Screen LED Stage Background Video Wall 1/4 Scan Driving

China P10 Outdoor Rental LED Display Screen LED Stage Background Video Wall 1/4 Scan Driving supplier
P10 Outdoor Rental LED Display Screen LED Stage Background Video Wall 1/4 Scan Driving supplier P10 Outdoor Rental LED Display Screen LED Stage Background Video Wall 1/4 Scan Driving supplier

Large Image :  P10 Outdoor Rental LED Display Screen LED Stage Background Video Wall 1/4 Scan Driving

Product Details:

Place of Origin: China
Brand Name: HJY
Certification: CE FCC
Model Number: P10

Payment & Shipping Terms:

Minimum Order Quantity: negotiable
Price: negotiable
Packaging Details: wooden case
Delivery Time: 15-20 days after receiving deposit
Payment Terms: T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram
Supply Ability: 1000 square meter per month
Contact Now
Detailed Product Description
Led Module Size: 320*160mm Module Resolution: 32*16 Dot
Leds: SMD3535 Driving: 1/4 Scan
Brightness: 5000nits Warranty: 2 Years

P10 outdoor rental led display led display screen stage background led video wall
 

P10 outdoor led module 
Product type P10
Pixel pitch 10mm
Pixel constitution 1R1G1B
LED package mode smd
Pixel density 10000dot/m2
Scan mode 1/4 scan
Brightness > 5000 cd/m2
Module resolution 32*16 dot
Module size 320mm*160mm
Max. consumption 800W/m2
Ave. consumption 320W/m2
Viewing angle Horizontal 120°/Vertical 50°
Cabinet Customized (size, color, design etc.)
Control Method Synchronous
Frame frequency >= 60Hz
Refresh Rate >= 400Hz,Max. 2000Hz
Grey level >= 4 grade
Brightness adjustment Manual or Auto 100 grade
Working temperature -10 OC — +45 OC
Working voltage AC220V±10%;50Hz(AC110V optional)
Video interface VGA,DVI,CVBS,Y/C,YPbPr,SDI/HDSDI,HDMI etc.
Communication distance Network cable<=100m; Multimode Fiber<=500m; Single mode Fiber<=10km
Average fault-free 5000hours
Life span 100000hours
Defect ratio <=0.1‰
control system DVI display card + full color controller card

 

 

FAQ

Q1: What's the warranty of your LED Display Screen ?
A1: We have a 2-year warranty for our led display screen, and 100,000 hours life span of the led lamps.

 

Q2: What about your pre-sale service and post-sale service?
A2: For pre-sale service: We have a professional sales team and a 8 years technical team who are willing to answer your question 24/7. We can offer a whole complete solution for your project!
For post-sale service: We can instruct you how to use, adjust the screens, and change the boken modules with spare parts.
Also, we can send technicals to your country to solve problems. Mostly, our led display will not have big problems within warranty time!

 

Q3: Whats your payment term? How long it takes to delivery?
A3: We accept T/T , For T/T, At least 30% deposit in advance, and the rest 70% before delivery.
Our average Production time is 15-20 days, after receiving the deposit.

 

 

 

 
P10 Outdoor Rental LED Display Screen LED Stage Background Video Wall 1/4 Scan DrivingP10 Outdoor Rental LED Display Screen LED Stage Background Video Wall 1/4 Scan Driving

 

 

Contact Details
Shenzhen Haojingyuan Optoelectronic Co.,Ltd

Contact Person: joyce

Tel: +8618688780019

Send your inquiry directly to us (0 / 3000)