Shenzhen Haojingyuan Optoelectronic Co.,Ltd

 

Professional led display mamufacturer

Home
Products
About Us
Factory Tour
Quality Control
Contact Us
Request A Quote
Home ProductsIndoor Rental LED Display

Mobile Portable LED Backdrop Screen Rental , P4 Indoor LED Display Board Full Color

Good quality Outdoor Rental LED Display for sales
Good quality Outdoor Rental LED Display for sales
I have cooperated with this company for over 3 years, I like their products which is popular with our customers and trust their service.

—— David

I receive your products, they are all good. Keep in touch!

—— William

service is very good,product quality also is good. we do business many years before.

—— Sanchez

their price is not high,but quality is really good. they don't have stock,if you want to buy form them,please leave about 20 days production time.

—— Salvador

Gracias a Joyce está ayudando.Ella me enseña mucho acerca de pantalla LED.Muy profesional y su calidad es buena.

—— Victory

Profesional y las ventas son muy paciente conmigo.

—— Erlinael

I'm Online Chat Now

Mobile Portable LED Backdrop Screen Rental , P4 Indoor LED Display Board Full Color

China Mobile Portable LED Backdrop Screen Rental , P4 Indoor LED Display Board Full Color supplier
Mobile Portable LED Backdrop Screen Rental , P4 Indoor LED Display Board Full Color supplier Mobile Portable LED Backdrop Screen Rental , P4 Indoor LED Display Board Full Color supplier

Large Image :  Mobile Portable LED Backdrop Screen Rental , P4 Indoor LED Display Board Full Color

Product Details:

Place of Origin: China
Brand Name: HJY
Certification: CE FCC
Model Number: P4

Payment & Shipping Terms:

Minimum Order Quantity: negotiable
Price: negotiable
Packaging Details: Wooden case
Delivery Time: 15-20 days after receiving deposit
Payment Terms: T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram
Supply Ability: 1000sqm per month
Contact Now
Detailed Product Description
Pixels: 4mm Usage: Indoor
Tube Chip Color: Full Color Display Function: Video
Brightness: 1500nits Life Span: 100,000 Hours

 

P4 indoor rental led display easy mobile portable indoor stage led display

 

 

Module Parameter:

Pixel pitch 4mm
Pixel configuration 1R1G1B
LED type 3-in-1 SMD 2121
Module size 256*128mm
Module weight 219g
Module resolution 64*32 dots
Module quantity per cabinet 8pcs

Cabinet Parameter:

Cabinet size 512*512*80mm
Cabinet material die casting aluminum cabinet
Cabinet weight 7.5kg+/-0.05kg
Cabinet resolution 128*128 dots
Ingress protection IP54

 

Whole Screen Parameter
Pixel density 62500 dots/
Brightness ≥1500 cd/
Viewing angle H≥160° V≥120°
Min.viewing distance 10m
Max.power consumption 900W/
Avg.power consumption 400 W/
Working voltage 110~220VAC±15%
Interface HUB75
Colors 16.7millon colors
Gray level 14-16bits
Frame frequency ≥60frames/s
Refresh rate ≥60Hz
MTBF ≥5000 hours
Lifespan ≥100000 hours
Protective function

Over-heat/Over-load /Power-down /Power-leakage

/Lightning-protection etc.

Operating temperature -10℃ ~ +40℃
Operating humidity 10-80% no condensation
Storage temperature -20℃ ~ +60℃
Storage humidity 10-85% no condensation

 

Control System Parameter:

Video signal (with video processor) AV, S-video,VGA, DVI, YPbPr, HDMI, SDI, DP
Color temperature Adjustable by software
Brightness level 256 levels, automatic adjustment by software
Control way Computer, video-synchronous, real-time, off-line, wireless, internet etc.

 

 
Mobile Portable LED Backdrop Screen Rental , P4 Indoor LED Display Board Full Color
Packaging and logist

High quality indoor led video advertising wall indoor full color p4 led screen

 

Q1: What`s your payment term? How long it takes to delivery?

A: We accept T/T and L/C, For both T/T , At least 30% deposit in advance, and the rest 70% before delivery.

Our average Production time is 15-20 days, after receiving the deposit.

 

Q2. Can I have a sample order?
A: Yes, we welcome sample order to test and check quality.

 

Q3: What about your pre-sale service and post-sale service?

A: For pre-sale service: We have a professional sales team and a 10 years technical team who are willing to answer your question 24/7. We can offer a whole complete solution for your project!

For post-sale service: We can instruct you how to use, adjust the screens, and change the broken modules with spare parts.

Also, we can send technicals to your country to solve problems. Mostly, our led display will not have big problems within warranty time!

 

Mobile Portable LED Backdrop Screen Rental , P4 Indoor LED Display Board Full Color

Contact Details
Shenzhen Haojingyuan Optoelectronic Co.,Ltd

Contact Person: joyce

Tel: +8618688780019

Send your inquiry directly to us (0 / 3000)